Ready for an adventure? Love accounting, technology, solving problems, and helping customers?
Here at Kashoo, we develop simple cloud accounting software for small business owners around the world. Founded in 2008, we are a small team based in Vancouver, BC. Together, our team has received numerous accolades, including being named Most Promising Startup at the 2012 BCTIA Technology Impact Awards, and having the #1 iPad accounting app on the App Store. We not only build for the cloud, we live it - working virtually, as well as together in our Gastown office. We're too small for departments and everyone works together to deliver on our goals.
- Do you love helping small business owners learn how to get the most out of software?
- Are you passionate about teaching people how to be more efficient?
- Do you have a methodical mindset ? When you detect something isn't quite right you are able to take a step back and drive towards concrete steps to reproduce an issue which you can then convey in person, over chat or in a ticket.
- Are you comfortable speaking with developers? You'll be asking and answering questions and discussing technical details whether it be about specific browser and iOS versions or sharing your analysis of what you think is happening in the software
- Can you use your regular contact with customers to understand how they use our software and test the software accordingly?
- Are you able to openly share your assessment during each release cycle and to help the Kashoo team decide is the latest version of the application is ready to ship?
If this sounds like you, then you are the ideal candidate!
- Respond to inbound customer support cases
- Assist other members of the Customer Success team with technical issues around customer support issues
- Perform QA for each release cycle and be able to communicate with the development team efficiently
- Familiarity or experience with a bug tracking tool is desirable, if it is actually JIRA that's a bonus
- Ability to use a text editor to open up logs that might be sent in from a user and with assistance, learn to sift through all the information to help identify and classify problems you see
- Experience working directly with customers
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Good technical knowledge and can pick up new tools quickly
- Understand that accounting is not fun for most people
- Enjoy technology and experience with multiple Apple products
- Enjoy wearing multiple hats in a small team environment
- Work well independently with minimal supervision
- Have experience with bookkeeping and have a passion for numbers
- Work from home or at our Gastown, Vancouver office
- Flexible vacation, take it when you need it
- Medical and dental group benefits plan
- Work with a great group of people who are passionate about their work
How to Apply:
Send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- A cover letter
- A resume
- The answer to the following question: what is your favorite SaaS product of all-time?