As a freelancer or solo practitioner, you are a small business owner, but you also have unique needs and appreciate unique solutions. There are many accounting software packages available to you, so you will want to be very judicious as you study your options before making your choice.
Here are ten important benefits to look for in a small business accounting software application for your small business situation:
- An accounting software application designed especially for the freelancer, solo practitioner, SOHO owner (Small Office Home Office), or very small business owner.
- A full-featured, yet very affordable online small business accounting system that is also optimized for mobile devices, including the iPad.
- Easy data entry and automated bank and credit card import to reduce the errors related to manual entries and aid with bank statement reconciliation.
- Easy access to all of your financial statements and reports from a quickview dashboard.
- Multi-user access from any and all devices that connect to the Internet, including Macs, PCs, smartphones, and tablets.
- The ability to create and send custom invoices and keep tracks of aging invoices with alerts and real-time updating.
- Seamless integration and support for third-party applications for invoicing, time tracking, and payroll.
- Expense tracking to assist with cash flow management.
- Multi-currency functionality for your clients who use any one of over 100 global currencies with daily exchange rate downloads and support for multiple tax jurisdictions.
- Safe and secure data security with 256-bit SSL encryption, unlimited data storage, daily backups, and multi-location redundant servers.
Kashoo Inc. develops easy-to-use cloud based accounting and bookkeeping software for small business owners around the world. Check out the company’s iPad app, ideal for entrepreneurs on the move. Founded in 2008, Kashoo is located in Vancouver, Canada. For more information about Kashoo, visit https://kashoo.com.